Here you are the english rules of Tiny Reef.
The planet’s coral reefs are in danger and a group of biologists are taking action to protect them. On a mission to Tiny Reef, they take inventory of the reef animals to make it a sanctuary for marine life.
During a game of TINY REEF, players draw on their sheet the marine animals they observe, following certain constraints. They earn points by forming groups of Marine animals of the same species and fulfilling some of the goals.
- 15 Marine animals cards (to be printed)
- 8 Goal cards (to be printed)
- 1 Reef sheet (to be printed)
- 1 « eco » Reef sheet (to be printed)
- 2 half-size Reef sheets (to be printed)
- 2 half-size « eco » Reef sheets (to be printed)
- 3 colored pens : 1 orange, 1 purple and 1 green (not included)
- 1 rulebook (to be printed)
Note : only print the desired game sheets (eco, half-size or standard)
A game in english by Jordy Adan (Cartographer), illustrated by Christine Alcouffe (Paper Tales).